Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Joshua

Today is Josh's 29th birthday and I just wanted to make sure that I told the whole world how wonderful and perfect he is :) He loves birthdays, I remember when we first got married how he would always try to make a big deal out of birthdays. I, on the other hand, usually treat them just like any other day. My family has always been like that, with the exception of my youngest sister Julie, (love you sister.) Over the years Josh's enthusiasm has seemed to curbed. I think he plans on being 29 for a long time to come. Josh loves his nieces and nephews! He is so funny about my sibling's children, he enjoys making them laugh and watching them grow up (sometimes he does make them cry though). Here he is with Presleigh when we were down in Utah for Julie's wedding. He loves to hear little Garrison say his name and I will admit that he does say Josh super cute.
Josh is also a hard worker! Never has it been so evident as the past six months. He has worked so hard for our family. He is going to school, working two jobs, and being a dad and husband. He is a great multi-tasker and puts his all in every job that he does. He is competitive and wants to be the best.

He is a wonderful husband. He takes care of me and pampers me. He is a helper around the house and is always thinking of me and I know that he would do anything for me. I am also grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and takes his family to church every Sunday. I love that he put the scriptures on his ipod as soon as he could figure it out and listens to them all of the time and now he is a bit obsessed about getting them on his blackberry (even if I give him a hard time about it)

Josh is a wonderful dad. I know that he is always learning and growing as a father, he is always trying to be better. Parenthood is a challenge and I know that Josh is up to it. Josh loves each and every one of his children and wouldn't change a thing about our family. After Kendra and Ethan were born he was still saying he wanted a lot of children, like 8 or something outrageous like that. Then when I was pregnant with Preston he kept saying that we would have one more. Now we are both on the same page and can say that our family is complete. Like I said, always learning, not only about being a parent, but learning about yourself :) I love you Joshua, I couldn't ask for anything more!



1 comment:

Jasey said...

Happy happy birthday Joshua. What are you up to next week, Kim. We should get together.
JAsey