Monday, August 31, 2009

Cutest Baby Contest

Ok, so I only had one motivation when I did this and it was purely to try and get the twin bed, Preston is in serious need of a twin bed and that is one of the prizes. I know I have talked on here a couple of times about trying to win stuff from the radio and so you might be able to tell that we listen to the radio quite a bit and it is usually 106.7 (the planet) So I submitted Preston's picture for the beautiful baby contest. So if you want to help us out and see if we can win that twin bed you can go online and vote for Preston. I don't know how many times you can vote but it looks like you can vote as many times as you want. The website is http://planet1067.com/poll?sid=2657 and he is close to the bottom, seventh row up. I used the same picture that is on my sidebar of him. Josh said I should have chosen a different one that showed his face better and when I thought about it I agreed. I just love the picture! So check it out and maybe vote for him once or twice :) Thanks!

No comments: