Monday, September 14, 2009

"R" Unique Boutique

My mother and I have officially kicked off our website! I have been working on it this summer and adding to it every now and then. I had planned on doing a givaway months ago when I first got it put together. Then I quickly realized that with summer and the bags that people had already ordered I just didn't have the time. Well, school is back in session and I have a bit more down time. It is finally done and you can go and check it out, www.runiqueboutique.blogspot.com We are giving away three different bags and you can also see some of the other things that we have been working on. It explains how to enter and all of that jazz. You can enter any time in the next two weeks, I decided to make it longer so that I can get the word out. Enjoy!

No comments: