Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introducing...

Aubrey Michele Wynia
Born Febuary 11, 2009 at 2:02 pm
8lbs 3oz
20 inches

Everything went wonderful yesterday and we are excited that little Aubrey is finally here and everyone is healthy and happy. I went in yesterday at 7:30 but it took forever to get going. I didn't get my IV in and start on pitocin until 9:00 and then the doctor was really busy so he didn't get in until about 12:20 to break my water. After that it didn't take hardly any time for her to make her debut. She came so fast that her chest and face are all purple and bruised.
She looks just like Preston did when he was a newborn, which is crazy because I thought for sure she would either look like Kendra or have her own look. She has been wonderful and came out ready to suck! I am thinking that she might actually take a binky:)

Amy and my mom were here and Amy took a bunch of awesome pictures, I will post them as soon as I get them.

This was taken just a few days before. I meant to take a few belly pictures right before they got me all hooked up to the IV and everything but right when we turned on the camera the batteries died, wouldn't you know, I even checked them the night before. Oh well, my mom brough some back-ups but by that time I wasn't feeling like standing up to pose. The other kids seem to be doing good, but aren't use to not having me around. They are very excited that their little sister is finally here.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh so sweet, I'm so glad Kendra has a sister, they will love eachother. Hope you feel good. Take care and congrats!
~Melissa

Jen said...

Congrats Kimbo=) Can't wait to meet the new addition in a few months!!

Amy said...

Congrats! She is a cutie keep us posted with lots of pics. Preston sure is cute :). Maybe she will get girls just like him.

Lauren said...

Congratulations Kim! My baby girl (born Dec. 29th) Lindley weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. too. Glad to hear that all went well. I had to be semi-induced as well- That pitocin is a killer (at least for me it was!)