Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random things about Ethan

So this little thing is going all around facebook and I ushually don't ever do them but I decided that since I was enjoying reading everyone elses so much that I better do it. Then last night, as I was laying in bed timing my contractions and hoping that it would be time to leave soon or that I would fall back to sleep I decided that I should do them for each of my kids. I am starting with Ethan but will hopefully be able to get to each of them eventually.

1. He loves to give hugs and kisses, he will never tell you no if you ask.
2. He is so touchy-feely that when he is watching TV he likes to be touching the person next to him, even if it is just laying is foot on your leg. This drives his sister crazy!
3. He is obsessed with socks, he must be wearing them at all times, especially to bed!
4. He is super smart, he catches on easily to things and excels in math.
5. He seems to be friends with everyone, I love picking him up from school and hearing everyone say "Bye Ethan" as we walk towards the car. He knows everyone already, just like his daddy.
6. He doesn't like to eat. It isn't that he is super picky he just likes to eat a couple of bites of whatever is in front of him and then be done.
7. Ethan is picky about his hair. He doesn't like me to do it very often and when he does he always has a certain way that he wants it done.
8. He knows how to make Kendra upset at the drop of a dime as most annoying little brothers do but he seems to have perfected this at a very VERY young age and the kicker is when he gets her going and he sits there giggling.
9. He can be hard to understand. It sounds like his tounge is too big for his mouth. It used to be much worse and he is always getting better but it is something that I worry about.
10. He loves the Wii and is better than me in most games, but he would ushually rather be outside.
11. After spending quite a bit of time working with Kendra to teach her how to do a front flip Ethan hopped up on the tramp and did it on his first attempt, he is now getting pretty close to being able to land on his feet.
12. He has blonde hair and blue eyes
13. I would try and get him into child modeling if we lived in a city because I think that he would do really well.
14. He loves to build things with his legos, and even though he enjoys his little legos I think that he still prefers his duplo blocks
15. He sleeps like a log. Josh and I can't even get him to wake up during the night, I have never been around such a sound sleeper.
16. He prefers riding the razor scooter over his bike. I think that I have only seen him on his bike 3-4 times
17. He knows how to tie his shoes
18. He also knows how to make a sandwich or get himself a drink and things like that but always asks Josh or I to do these things for him. Like I said before, he is a smart boy and he knows that it is usually just easier for us to do them for him. (except the drink thing, he always gets called out on that one)
19. His room is always the messy one
20. He is very easy going and laid back
21. He is really starting to enjoy his little brother instead of just ignoring him all of the time
22. He loves his stuffed animals and sleeps with his panda every night
23. Ethan is afraid of heights, he doesn't like to be thown in the air or anything like that. His uncle Devin threw him too high once and he has been a freak about it ever since. Sometimes his gets scared just when I pick him up into my arms.
24. He played his first season of soccer and loved it and is now getting ready to try baseball this spring. I can't wait to watch him
25. I love him! Ethan is so super special, after having Kendra who was such a handful Ethan came into our lives and was a special blessing. He has kept his sweet demeanor and I enjoy watching him grow. I can only imagine what kind of man my sweet little boy will grow up to be.

No comments: