Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Favorite Moment in Time

The other night I came downstairs to find all four of children in the front room playing together. It was one of those things that just stopped me in my tracks and made me start to tear up. They were having such a good time and not fighting at all!
I love the look on Preston's face in this picture, it is priceless! He loves the imaginext toys. As Ethan starts to pull away from them a little more Preston is definitely stepping in and plays with them ALL OF THE TIME! To listen to him play and see his imagination going is something that I cherish!

Kendra plays with the imaginext too, she enjoys setting them all up and coming up with the next adventure that they are going to act out. She is usually like the director, telling eveyone what they are going to do next. On the report card that she just got her teacher said that she is a good writing and loves to explore different genres. I am contributing that to all of the crazy things that she plays with when she is at home, like the imaginext!


Yes, even Aubrey was in on the fun, at least for a little while. She eventually just played with the bins and got herself stuck in one, but for just a little while she was playing with the big kids.

1 comment:

Daniel -n- Teri said...

Oh! I love it when my kids all play so well together! It really makes a family tick. You have such sweet kids too :)