Thursday, January 28, 2010

A few budding photographers

My kids love cameras! Kendra found an older 35mm camera at a garage sale that she just had to have. She got it for free with her charm and Kendra somehow convinced Josh and I to get a battery an film for it. We have had a few rolls developed and she just loves it. I don't mind too much because it is something that she enjoys and I can't argue with having more pictures around the house. And there is something so sweet and innocent about pictures taken from a child's perspective. Kendra took this picture of Josh and I goofing around, but she used my camera. Someday we will get her her own digital camera, maybe when she has a computer to go with it.
Preson also loves the camera. He is always trying to take Kendra's camera away from her. If he finds it unattended I can guarentee that he will turn it on and snap a few pictures. The other day he had my camera and was taking pictures of me.So I grabbed the camera, (he isn't really supossed to touch mine) and snapped some pictures of the two of us. Can you tell where my kiddos get their blue eyes from?Aubrey is my other camera loving kid. If she can see the camera then she wants it. She isn't particular, kendra's, mine, it doesn't matter to her. They all go straight to her mouth. When she scraps her little teeth on mine it makes a funny sound so she LOVES to do that. The other day she had Kendra's camera and was able to turn it on somehow. Kendra didn't like that at all so she took it from her, here is the face she made when the camera got taken away.
This is such a classic Aubrey face. So dramatic, so sad! So maybe someday one of my lovely children will be a photographer and can take amazing pictures of us!

1 comment:

Daniel -n- Teri said...

Kids are so lucky these days because they can see the picture right away with our digital cameras! That's something I couldn't imagine as a child!