Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eater

Aubrey got ahold of an apple the other night. I didn't think it would last long seeing as how she can't really get anything from it but boy was I wrong. She just chewed... And Chewed...
And Chewed. She was getting just a little bit off of it by scraping it along her bottom two teeth. I just had to bust out the camera, she was so excited to be sucking on that apple.
She even offered to share it with Kendra.
Then the other night Igave her a bowl of her very own bananas. She just sat there with her little ankles crossed and shoved them in her mouth.


Of course, she offered me some bananas also, but I politely turned her down. Something about the slimey wet bananas and her yucky little paws was just not very appealing to me.


Something about my girls, but they seem to both be good eaters while my boys tend to NOT be. I guess my daughters are trying to follow in their mommy's footsteps, not necessarily a good attribute to try an emulate but what can I say.

No comments: