Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little guilty feeling

Ok, well I am not completely into the Christmas spirit yet, but I am getting there. I did a bunch of christmas shopping on the internet today which means that over the next few days I get to have my own Christmas, (I love the UPS guy!) and I love opening packages. The kids have been great. I am really enjoying Preston and Aubrey and the time that we get to spend with one another during the day. I remember being able to do that with Kendra and Ethan and it is so special. I am going back to school next semester, as I mentioned before, and I know that this time with them won't last forever. I don't really have a whole lot of updating going on around here, just a lot of the same. Josh is right in the middle of finals so we will all be glad when that is over and we can have a few weeks of calm. Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful week and are feeling the Christmas spirit.

No comments: