Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Great Finds

The other day when I was at Target, (I try not to go there too often.) I found a rack of children's clothes marked down 75%. They were super cute too! I found cute yoga-type pants for Aubrey in bright colors for $1 and jeans for preston for $3 and all kinds of cute stuff and nothing was over $4. This is why I stay out of target :) I had to get this dress for Aubrey. It was $2.50 and super cute. But then I got the boots and they weren't on sale, darn it! So here she is in her cute dress all ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner at grandma's house.
I say this all of the time, but she is such a little walker! It amazes me how each and every day there is such improvement. Today she bent over and picked up toys and carried them to Preston, she also changed directions without stopping. They just learn so fast! I guess what gets me is her excitement in the whole thing. She always tries to walk, it doesn't matter that she just keeps falling down. She has a certain look of determination and then when she really gets going she gets the biggest smile!
I love this toothy grin. She just has the two bottom teeth but she acts like she is teething most of the time, so who knows. Someday she will have a full head of hair and a mouth full of teeth.


Going..............

GOING.............


GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! She takes her headbands off all of the time now. I have to put it on her and then hold her hands until she forgets that it is there. She eventually forgets and leaves it alone for about an hour or so.

2 comments:

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

Sister,
I'm so glad that you are going back to school. How exciting! Aubrey is so adorable. I love this cute little outfit. I wish I could come visit!

Becca Michael said...

I totally just bought that same dress for Madilyn a few weeks ago to wear for my sister's wedding rehearsal dinner - I love it!!