Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What could make me happier!

I walked into my room today and found that Preston had made his bed. He had all of his little stuffed animals lined up on his pillow and his blanket placed just so. I hadn't even asked him to and to tell you the truth Preston's bed rarely gets made because it is a toddler bed and he naps and well, I am just lazy. So I was taken by suprized that my spirited little two year old decided to take the initiative to do this. What a little sweety, now if only I could get him potty trained.

I guess I should update on what is going on in our lives these days. We are not headed off to Utah for the fall semester. Josh didn't get in to BYU for this semester, he was .15 off in his GPA they told him. He was bummed but is optimistic. He is taking another year worth of credits online through MSU-B and then we will see what happens at least his generals will be done. Josh found an awesome job with a company here in Billings and will be their Logistics Coordinator. He is super excited to be starting this position and helping the company to grow. It is a new position within the company and he has big plans. I am just glad that we found such a great job. We were getting down to the wire, seeing as you can't mow lawns all year long in Montana. We managed to find a pretty nice place at the very last minute that is in the same ward and the kids don't have to switch schools. It is funny how things fall into place. Josh and I had fallen in love with a different place but we were going to have to switch wards. Neither of us felt very good about that but our options for three bedroom rentals in our price range is pretty limited here in Billings. But we went and saw this other place and fit our needs perfectly. We almost didn't go to the appointment but are glad that we did.

The kids are very excited to start school and so am I. I can't wait for them to be back in school, is that horrible for me to say? We are looking forward to Josh starting his new job on Monday so that we can see him more at night! (and he won't come home smelling like grass clippings and gasoline)

No comments: