Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time to Party

Sadly you can't even see this amazing person. It is a good thing that we could or I would have been one sad momma!
Muah!!! I couldn't help planting a big one on him. Isn't he so cute when he is all dolled up? Well I think he is cute all of the time, even when he smells like grass and gasoline. When we got to the concert Josh and I split up to see which line was faster since our tickets were just general admission. He made it in before I did of course, but we weren't separated for more than five minutes and wouldn't you know some college girls managed to hit on him. He just smiled at them and said, "I'm married" as he literally ran off to get me good seats, what a wonderful husband.
So yes, I got to go and see Kelly Clarkson, one of my very favorites!!! My wonderful mother-in-law scored us some awesome free tickets to the show and we had a blast. Even though we were in general admission we still got pretty decent seats since we got there right when the opened the gates. I would have loved to have been on the floor, dancing and singing and having a blast with all of the teenagers maybe next time. Josh had been trying to win me tickets on the radio all week so that we could be right up front but he needed to brush up a little on his Kelly music.
I feel like I have had more date nights in the last two weeks than we have had in the last two years! It has been so wonderful and a big thank you to all of the wonderful grandparents who have watched over our crew, I am very VERY appreciative. The favorite thing that we have been able to do since living with my parents is getting the kids all tucked in and asleep and then going out to the late movie. Talk about not having to worry about the kids, it was wonderful, except for the fact that I had to fight to stay awake. I didn't really enjoy the last Harry Potter Movie. Josh's mom also got us tickets to see Trace Atkins last Saturday (she is the sales manager for a broadcasting company) I didn't really want to go but Josh got the night off and got his dad and stepmom to watch the kids so I couldn't say no. The concert ended up being really fun and I knew more songs than I thought I did. The drunk lady on one side of us and the couple getting hot and heavy on the other side wasn't very much fun though but kept Josh and I laughing.
We think that we have found a new place and are very excited abou moving, it is in just the right neighborhood and I absolutely LOVE the floorplan and it is brand new, you just can't beat that. The only downside is that we will have to change wards, total bummer. I am really going to miss Blue Creek. I didn't think that I would like to be back in the same ward that I was in when I was in high school but it wasn't bad at all and everyone is super nice, so we will miss it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm jealous you got to go to the concert. We were actually in town that day and I would have loved to go....just didn't work out though!
So, what are you're plans now... you're staying in Billings? And what ward will you be in now?