Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Busy Family







Kendra and Ethan have started baseball and softball and it is keeping us very busy. Soccer is much easier! But we gave them the choice and they decided that they wanted to give it a try. Right now they each have at least two games a week and then one or two practices, just depending on the coach's schedule so it is keeping us (or should I say me) running. They are having fun and learning lots of new things. My sister Amy was here last week and so Preston got to have a friend for a little while and my cousin is visiting her mother as well and she has a son that is just 6 days younger that Preston. Those two are adorable together! Preston has never had anyone so close to his age around and it makes such a huge difference. They are at the point where they actually try and play together but mostly they end up just playing "by" eachother. Today they were jumping on the trampoline and when Preston would fall then Kirk Allen would fall and then if Kirk Allen would fall then Preston had to fall too! It was just too cute. Aubrey is still being a wonderful baby and she loves to coo and smile. She is sleeping well at night and has even made it all of the way to 7:30am a couple of times. Josh is all finished with the semester, thank goodness, and is just waiting for his final grades to get posted. He was on the borderline is all of his classes but one and had a chance to get a 4.0 But I guess it wasn't meant to be because he got a B in biology. He is just glad that it is done, this was a super busy semester! Josh is going to enjoy a couple of weeks off and then start up with some BYU classes over the internet.
I got my haircut while my sister was here and I love it! I meant to take a picture of it so that I could post it but haven't made it quite there yet. My mom made my appointment for me and even paid for it, THANKS MOM! I tend to push things like haircuts for myself to the very bottom of the list and I can never seem to get in because I have four children and my husband works all of the time!!! So I really appreciated it and was thankful that my sister was here so that she could keep my kiddos out of trouble. We are ready for the warm weather to get here and STAY so we can go to the park and enjoy the beautiful outdoors!

1 comment:

Ashley DeMille said...

Hey,
congratulations on your little girl! She is so cute along with your other kiddos! It has been fun living so close to Amy. I was bummed that I didn't see you at all when we went home. Hopefully you guys will be moving to Utah shortly so I can see you