Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wedding Pictures

Woo Hoo!!! I got my hands on some wedding pictures, my mom's camera had some pictures on it and I stole some from my sister's blog, thanks Amy! If only my girls had been looking at the camera this would be a perfect picture. Who knows where Josh was, probably exploring the temple grounds he loved it!
And here is a full length picture of the beautiful bride and that is Presleigh my niece trying to dance with her I think.

Here are ll of the sisters, I look super tall I just noticed!

Here is Julie with her nieces and nephews on the steps of the Manti Temple. We are just missing Gavin and Hadley! If you look close you will see that Presleigh is screaming, Preston isn't looking and Aubrey is hunched forward. These pictures pretty much are guaranteed not to turn out!


He is one of Julie, it isn't the best. Her dress was absolutely beautiful I LOVED IT! And she looked stunning!

Here are the kiddos a little more in their element

All the activity made Aubrey exhausted.


Here is the gym pretty much finished. Just imagine the lights turned down, the centerpieces on the table and one of the middle tables with a cupcake stand and the other one with an ice cream sundae bar. But at least you get the idea of the ceiling.

This is Julie's new husband Paul. He is such a helper! After running around all morning getting last minute things he was finally able to help. He even got a phone call saying that their honeymoon cruise was cancelled due to the swine flu. Talk about stressful!


Here are the centerpieces but without all of the beautiful flowers in them, my mom got this idea somewhere and she did a great job with them.

Here we are just getting ready to raise up the middle of our masterpiece. I love doing things like this, I definitely could see myself doing it for a living :)

We just had to get a before picture!

No comments: