Thursday, April 16, 2009

Funny words

I had to write this down before I forget. Josh just called me and he had to tell me what Kendra said to him while they were in the car. Josh was on his way to take her to activity days, her leader lives out in no-mans-land and so it takes a little while to get there. Well Kendra was singing, "I don't want to be a chicken, I don't want to be a duck, so i shake my butt...." I am sure that many of you are familiar with the song. Well Josh wasn't so he asked her what she was singing so she sang it again for him and told him that they had learned it in gym class today. "But I need to think of something to say instead of Butt" She went on, "Why?" Said Josh. "Because I am not suppossed to say butt," she replied. What a good little girl! Josh suggested that she use the word rump. After he explained to her that it was another word for butt she began singing again. Pretty soon out of nowhere she tells her dad. "Cows are lazy" "Why is that?" Josh asks. "Because all they do is stand around all day long and chew on grass," she answers back. "Well what about milk cows, they get milked so that you have milk to drink," Josh says back in hopes of throwing her off a little. "All they do is stand around and get milked, they are lazy too! I am kinda hyper today, I don't want to be a chicken I don't want to be a duck..." Josh said that he did everything he could to hold in his laughter. She just isn't like that very often, it was quite funny. Let's just hope that she isn't too out of control for activity days.

No comments: