Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer

I don't really have anything that I wanted to share but I thought I would wish everyone a happy summer. Last week Ethan Graduated from preschool. He was very excited to graduate and we'll see how busy he keeps himself this summer. One of his preschool teachers had been very attatched to Ethan and had a really hard time saying goodbye to him. Miss Melanie was her name and her husband was actually Josh's 6th grade teacher. Kendra is in her last week of school and will be done on Friday. The kids are very happy that summer is almost here and Kendra keeps chanting, "Summer, summer, summer" apparently it is from High School Musical 2. I am just hoping that the kids don't drive Josh CRAZY this summer. I am going to try and have activities ready for them to do, I know that it is going to be so hard for me to be working while they are at home. It isn't so bad when they are gone at school all day, but now they will be home and I won't get to take them swimming and to the park and all of the fun stuff that we would normally fill our hot summer days with. Oh well, someday Josh will be done with school and then I will never have to work again. (That is what I keep telling myself at least.) If anyone has any good summer activites that I can prepare ahead of time for the kids to do at home I would appreciate any ideas.

No comments: