Saturday, June 7, 2008

Picture time


Preston is ushually nothing but trouble. Ethan was so sweet and cuddly and content to just sit most of the time. NOT PRESTON! This is him with the treasure that he found in the garbage. I KNOW, GROSS! I had just shared this yogurt with him and then threw it away. Well, apparently he wasn't done, he walked right over and while I wasn't looking made a mess with what was left which, thank goodness, wasn't very much. If you can tell, he also smeared it all over the dishwasher and in his hair too.

Ethan's favorite way to watch TV. He likes to think that he is a monkey, he is so silly.

Aren't they so adorable. I fell in love with these outfits and HAD to have them. I didn't get them in the picture, but the have cute matching brown leather sandels too.

ATTACK DAD!!!

It has been a while since I posted any pictures on here so I thought that I better get with it. Tomorrow Josh and I are speaking in church, didn't I JUST do that? So yeah we have had a super busy week and we speak tomorrow on top of it. Doesn't it always work out that way? Right now I am simply procrastinating, my very favorite thing to do.

On another note, I have also started working out. I have been needing to get my butt in gear for quite some time, but just hadn't quite made it that far yet. Sara, the girl that I carpool with, offered to give me her eliptical as she had gotten a treadclimber for christmas so I was pumped, it is my favorite machine! So I have been getting up early, and then also getting on it in the evening after the kids are asleep. It has been good for me and I feel like I have more energy during the day. I hope that I can keep it up, when I build up a little stamina and don't look so pathetic I am going to start running in the morning. I saw an old friend of mine last Sunday and she looked AMAZING! And she just had a baby about 5 months ago. She has totally inspired me, yes Emily, I think that you are awesome. She works out and eats healthy and I am totally jealous :) So I am on a mission to get in better shape. I am determined to loose a few pounds before Josh and I have another baby, so I would say that is pretty big motivation. Well, I hope that everyone is enjoying the summer, even though it has been in the sixties and rainy here for weeks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Dang, I wished we lived in the same town because I would totally run with you in the mornings. It helps a lot to have a running partner to hold you accountable for those days you just can't drag yourself out of bed! Thanks for the great compliment. I think you already look great! And good luck on the talk tomorrow.