Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spilling the Beans

Just thought that I would let everyone know, Josh and I are expecting our fourth child. I am due Febuary 15th so I have a ways to go. We are all very excited, especially Kendra. The fam is hoping for a girl, but I want another boy. I didn't think that I would ever say that, but I would love another boy. I have been sick the last couple of days so I am sure that I have about six weeks of morning sickness ahead of me, jut once couldn't I have gone without it! Other than that I feel good, just really tired. Josh thinks that I am pretty crazy for wanting to go to bed at 9:00 every night, but I just can't even keep my eyes open. I will keep ya posted and maybe, just maybe post a picture or two of my growing belly, (so much for loosing weight huh?)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad this time around. I can't wait to hear the updates during your pregnancy!

Jen said...

Congrats Kimbo! =)