Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Amy Butler Birdie Sling is Finished

Well I finally got with it and worked on my birdie sling Sunday evening. I had such a blast! It turned out great and although we hit a few stumbling blocks I did manage to get my divider and extra large pockets (and my wipe container fits perfectly!!!) I had so much fun that yesterday I made my second one. It is almost just like mine except I reversed the two prints on the outside. I am getting much quicker and it is getting much easier too. Here is Preston Modeling the huge bag! It holds everything :) I am thinking that it will be a perfect swimming bag for the summer, or a travel bag, well actually a just about anything bag!
And of course it wouldn't be a picture of Preston if he wasn't getting into something. Her he has found some lotion.I don't know if you can tell but Preston is wearing a pair of my shoes and he came walking in with the bag. It was too funny because he kept falling over. Between the massiveness of the bag and my huge shoes on his tiny feet he was just a little off balance.

So here is the official picture of the bag. I am working on getting a shop set up on Etsy for my mom and I, but until then if anyone is interested let me know. I have some different material for my next two bags and I can't wait to get them done!



1 comment:

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

I absolutely love it!!! I wish i would have used this material. It turned out super cute!