Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Fourth Pregnancy

I've been thinking a lot about this pregnancy and how things have been so different from what I expected. I decided that I better write them down or I will forget all of them as I ushually do until I am pregnant again and all of those memories come flooding back and since I don't plan on getting pregnant again I better document them now! First I was suprized that my morning sickness went away. I was able to get up and get to work every day and by the time I was 16 weeks it actually went away! I had expected it to last much longer since I was doing so much. I am carrying this baby just like I carried Kendra, it looks like I have a ball up my shirt. With the boys I got big all over, Josh could even tell that it was a girl before the ultasound because the way I am carrying is so distinct. I haven't had too much heartburn and she doesn't kick a whole lot but she wiggles like you wouldn't believe! She wiggles SO SO SO much, even now she is wiggling like she has all of the room in the world and I am telling you that she doesn't, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. I can never tell exactly which way she is laying and I think that has to do with all of the wiggling :) I am tired and don't have a lot of energy but it is nothing like I had experienced with Preston. My hair and nails haven't grown nearly as fast as with Preston and Ethan. I had always thought that they are suppossed to grow faster when you are carrying a girl but I guess not with me. This was a total bummer because I was really looking forward to letting my hair get longer. I started having contractions much earlier than I remember with the others. I have also had strange pains that I didn't remember having with the others until my mom and Josh so politely reminded me that I had with Kendra. (They did go away though) I haven't had any sciatic nerve pain, woo hoo! I am contributing this to not waiting tables through this pregnancy and I love it. I know that I am probably missing a bunch but these are the ones that stand out to me right now.

1 comment:

iampregnant35 said...

your experience will be very helpful for others