Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some pictures

If you can get past the nasty PB&J face isn't he adorable? He loves to rock, he is my first child to actually want to rock. In fact every night when we tuck him in he say, mama rock mama rock. It breaks my heart and I ushually give in, but he just does it so he doesn't have to lay down. He has me wrapped around his finger that is for sure. I wasn't sure if Kendra had enough pillows or not. She barely had room for herself on the couch after she did this with all of the pillows.
Preston insisted on wearing his hat the other day, he loves this silly little hat and it barely even fits on his head!

This is now my favorite hairdo for Kendra, it is super easy and looks cool. I call it the worm ponytail, I can't really take credit for it, I stole it off a website as ushual. The only problem is that it doesn't seem to stay for an entire day, I got new bobby pins and everything but I can seem to get them in tight enough to hold all day.

Josh has learned very quickly that he is bored to death without school during the day. A day job isn't sounding so bad these days :)

No comments: