Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet Baby

I just can't stop loving and kissing on this little girl. She has definitely woken up over the last couple of days and seems to just be taking everything in. She has the biggest bluest eyes that she opens as wide as she can. I am anxiously awaiting a regular sleep/awake schedule, but I am sure that I have a few weeks still. What can I say, I am a schedule mommy, it just makes my day so much easier! I learned the hard way with Kendra, by the time Ethan came along I knew that I had to have a schedule. I love this picture, it really shows her precious little face.

She still takes her binky, but not all of the time. When she is interested she is great with it and keeps it in her mouth well, but sometimes she just doesn't want it. Oh well!

All of the kids are doing great and the boys are over their colds that were lingering around the last couple of weeks. I am busy packing away and trying to organize all of our junk. I am looking forward to having a HUGE garage sale. I am trying to get most of the big stuff listed on craigslist but just can't seem to get it done. I have made my list of items and started taking pictures but I just can't seem to take that last step, I guess I would rather be browsing people's blogs or on Facebook when I sit down in front of the computer.


1 comment:

Emily said...

I am definately a "schedule mommy" too! It just helps SO much, doesn't it?