Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Amy Butler Bag

I am not sure how this all started but my mother bought this pattern and made this ginormous bag a couple of months ago. At first I didn't like it because it was so HUGE! But I liked the material that my mom picked out and then my sister came and made one and I loved the material that she used and then my other sister came to town and she made one too and now I have got to have one. I am going to make a few adjustments to mine, like adding a divider down the middle to break up the massive space and I am going to make the pockets on the inside slightly larger and put a seam down the middle on them so I have a space for diapers and wipes. But I have decided that this is the ultimate diaper bag/purse. I can't wait to pick out my material and get started. My mom has loved making them and has decided to make a bunch and then sell them. If anyone is interested let me know and I will pick out some awesome material for you. We did some research on these bags and they are super popular and you can buy ones on Etsy if anyone has ever heard of that, but anyways they are $40 and super stylin :)

1 comment:

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

I have had soooooo many compliments on this bag. People stop me in stores to find out where I got it. You need to get yours made.