Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Few Christmas Pictures

I just had to add a few pictures from Christmas since it was at our house this year. And these ones of Aubrey just melt my heart. She cracks me up. She is so full of personality. She had just opened up her purse and sunglasses from Josh and I and then she got this doll from Grandma and Grandpa Wynia. She LOVES baby dolls and is such a little mommy to them.


Just this morning as we were headed out the door to take Kendra and Ethan to School she spotted her purse and would go no further until she had it on her shoulder.



Here we are getting ready to rip into some presents.
Before present time they were watching Despicable Me downstairs and I just had to take this picture. Uncle Devin is so amazing! He is going to be the best daddy someday. My kids adore him.

Thursday before Christmas we had Kendra and Preston's birthday party since everyone was in town. Amy and Wayne had literally just walked in the door when the party was getting ready to start. I ended up having MUCH less time than anticipated and so my plans for their cake got way scaled down but still turned out fun. I did a layer for each of them and put butterflies on Kendra's and dinosaurs on Preston's. They loved it so I was happy.




Just a quick picture from Ethan's Christmas program. At their old school they didn't do a Christmas program each year so we were excited to be able to go to their school and watch them perform.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow your kids are getting so big. We went to that water park before to it was really fun. Looks like you all had a great holiday.