Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Neglected

In all of my haste to get my spring bags listed and my shop blog updated I have yet again neglected my family blog. Sorry! I found my camera yesterday and did the happy dance. It had fallen behind some boxes in the office/craft room. I know, it serves me right for not keeping this room cleaner. But now I have it safely tucked into my bag so that I can fill it up with fun pictures of my children :) I had Aubrey's pictures taken for her first birthday about a month ago (yup that is how behind I am) and can't wait to get them back. I also wanted to share with everyone a new creative blog that I think is going to be amazing, it is www.kikicreates.blogspot.com go and check it out. She is going to be doing a giveaway soon and she just opened up an etsy shop full of cute things. I just love cute :)

We are starting the baseball adventure again. Ethan has his first practice today and I am not sure if I am ready. At least his practices are going to be at the kids' elementary school which is super close. Kendra is still loving her hair and no longer throws a fit when I have to comb it. I think that her favorite part is probably that she gets lots of comments, that girl loves attention. She seems to be growing up at lightning speed. Can't she just stay a little girl forever? Aubrey has been very communicative lately. She yells, and grunts, and screams while she points in order to let you know what it is that she wants. She is quite effective but very VERY LOUD! And when you get her and Preston in a room together you might as well put in some earplugs. My sweet and wonderful cousin has been watching the children for me while I am in class and she has definitely learned what loud means. :) Well I hear Aubrey in the next room so I better go and get her. When I started this post I thought I had some recent pictures to go along with it, apparently not. Next time.

No comments: