Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Look pictures!

I finally got my memory card to work so I was able to get my pictures off it. I have been experimenting with my cricut. The other day as I was cleaning out Aubrey's clothes I found some onesies that were crying out to be created into something new and cute. The first one I put an umbrella on the bum and a pair of rain boots on the front.

And on the other one I put a ladybug on the front and experimented with the two layers. They turned out super cute. I did one more with an owl that had a few layers also, I just forgot to take pictures of it before I passed these onesies onto a friend.

I know that I have said this so many times but my baby girl loves to eat. Every time we sit down for a meal we all laugh at Aubrey at some point. Usually it is because of the way she devours her food.
I remembered to take the camera to swimming lessons one day. Here is Preston with his teacher Miss Lena. He was actually really good this day and did a bob and jumped in too!
We got Kendra's hair cut this weekend and it is wonderful. I will make sure to take some pictures.
Ethan is loving swimming! He actually doesn't do well with the kickboards. He needs to work on his kicks but has the arms down on most strokes.
I forgot that I had taken this picture of Kendra so this will make for a good "before" picture.
The other day Josh and Ethan ended up coming down to the kitchen dressed alike. I couldn't help but take a picture of my handsome men!

1 comment:

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

So cute! Love all the pictures! I can't wait to see you!!!!