Friday, July 10, 2009

Rhinehart Reunion

Over the 4th of July we had our first Rhinehart Reunion. We did so many fun things. On Thursday we had a huge paintball war out at my Uncle Clark's ranch. The boys headed out there just after lunch and enjoyed a cool breeze that was blowing through the hills and had a great time. The women hit a few stores and enjoyed going out to lunch at my favorite, Mongolian Grill. Later we went on out to the ranch and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and ate dinner. We didn't think that the boys were ever going to come out of the hills. They eventually did and compared battle wounds. Apparently the In-laws beat the Rhineharts...TWICE. So sad, maybe next time they can redeem themselves. They all apologized to G Ma for letting her down. On Friday we went out to Yellowtail dam. We rented a boat and enjoyed the water. It was actually a little cold and the water was so high that day that they nice sandy beach was completely submerged so that was a bummer. Then Saturday we had a huge BBQ over at my sister Nicole's house. She has a full acre lot so we had plenty of room for volleyball, slip-n-slide, water balloon fight, and a whole lot of eating and playing. Here is a picture of my G-ma's decendents. There are actually quite a few missing. I think there are about 26 still missing. I think that is so crazy to think that all of this is from one amazing woman. She and my grandpa had five children, she now has 19 grandchildren and 38 great grandchildren and still counting. (In fact my sister is in labor right now :))
Here is a picture of my G-Ma and my mother. These ladies are so incredibly wonderful, I am thankful to belong to such a great family and to these incredible women to look up to.

Here is Ethan, apparently Aubrey wasn't cooporating.


We got matching tee-shirts for the reuntion and they had this on the front and my grandpa's brand on the back, they were pretty cool and the kids love to wear them.

Here is Kendr at the dam, it was freezing cold. When I went out on the boat we stopped so that people could play in the water. I dove in and it took my breath away and as I was swimming back to the boat my wedding ring almost slipped off, so I had to make a fist so that I wouldn't loose it.

Here is Preston and my niece Hadley. They are just over 2 months apart and had a blast playing together. Hadley and my nephew Gavin stayed with us for another week when their parents went back to California. I think that everyone was all cousined out this morning when they left. But we definitely had a fun time getting to know them. We don't get to see them very often because they live so far away.

I had to throw this one in because Preston is so sticken cute! I love the glasses, and he loves playing with Kendra's doll. He even dresses her and sleeps with her every night.





No comments: