Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spiderman

This is Kendra's ready stance. Someday she will kill me for this I am sure. I don't know who taught this one to her but when she busts this out I die laughing. I guess for once I can be happy that she ushually isn't paying attention so we don't see this one too often. The ball almost hit her in the head so she did a good job getting out of the way. With minors softball the girls are always getting hit with the ball. Maybe that is good to teach them not to be afraid of it


She gets a little stiff when she goes up to bat, but I think it is mostly nerves. The last two times she has hit the ball she ran to first base with the bat in her hand. And once she started taking off her helmet. She told me after the game that she had forgotten what to do it had been so long since she hit the ball.



No comments: