Monday, November 10, 2008

Double Digits!

I have been watching and waiting patiently for my counter to get below 100 days left until my due date and it is finally here, YAY ONLY 98 DAYS LEFT!!! We are getting very excited for baby girl to join our family. I have been busy finding some great deals on baby girl clothes and organizing my boxes and boxes of baby stuff. I have even ventured onto Ebay to sell some of my baby boy clothes and it has gone great! I have actually gotten rid of a lot of stuff and made way more money than I ever would have selling it at a garage sale or on cosignment so it has been pretty fun and I can do it in my spare time and ushually after the kids have gone to bed. And I still have two rubbermaids full of stuff left to sell. I started with the stuff that Preston just grew out of and have been working my way down so I still have newborn to 12 months and WOW I had a lot of boy clothes! I am going to use the money I make on ebay for my diaper fund. I have never had two kids in Diapers at once and HOLY COW I am NOT looking forward to it. Although Preston has been showing us a few signs that he is ready so I definitely won't be postponing that step any longer than necessary. But Ethan does still wear Pull-ups to bed. He sleeps like a log and just can't seem to stay dry so any helpful hints there are greatly appreciated. (We did try the banana thing and that didn't work.)
We had parent-teacher confrences last week and they went wonderful, I keep asking myself how long this can last, but like my mom pointed out to me last night, she was blessed with never really having to worry too much about her kids and school. I am praying that I can follow in her footsteps. I am glad that Halloween is over and we can look forward to Thanksgiving, I LOVE Thanksgiving. You just can't beat the food and I love seeing my brothers and sisters and spending the day with them and watching those cousins have such a blast together. I started Christmas shopping this weekend and it seems like I have a mountain in front of me with three kids and a ton of extended family to shop for, not to mention Kendra's Eighth birthday (which also means baptism) and Preston's second birthday all within days of Christmas. I am sure that I will survive and at least I won't be expecting to go into labor at any point like with Kendra and Preston. We tried to space this one a little better :D

1 comment:

Kitrina said...

Kim, Oh my goodness! I didn't know who you were at first. It has been sooooo long! I am so sorry about the email thing - either it got blocked or I accidently deleted it, because I really don't remember getting one from you. How are you doing? Congrats on the new baby to be as well!