Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

On Friday we had our Trunk or Treat for church. As of that afternoon we still didn't have a costume for Kendra so I came right home and got to work, by the time I had all of the kids ready and fed it was time to go. When we got there the place was PACKED, apparently the trunk or treat/carnival was for all three of the wards in our building. I knew a lot of people from over the years and when I got home and looked in the mirror I was so embarassed, talk about having an off day. I had decided to use "Casual" friday to the fullest extent. I told Josh that he could have said something to me but he just shrugged it off. Needless to say I spend a little extra time getting ready for the next couple of days to make up for it :) We talked Ethan into being Elmo so that he would stay warmer and also in hopes of saving the Dash costume for next year since it is still pretty big on him, (it was Kendra's costume a few years ago)

Here is our little cowboy, Preston.
I had this old dress from a Texas Roadhouse Costume party a few years ago so Idid a few modifications and added a pretty hairdo and make-up and we had a movie star in our midst.



Isn't this the perfect cowboy face?



My kiddos are such posers! Kendra had no problem playing the part of a movie star, can ya tell?



1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow what cute kids! Kendra is adorable she looks so big I can't believe how times fly. I am sure you looked fine. I don't think anyone feels that cute when there pregnant.