Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ITS A GIRL

Well, I didn't think that it was possible but we will be welcoming a little girl into our family in febuary. She is growing good and everything looks to be just perfect. The kids all went with us to the ultrasound appointment and were so excited. (We had been talking about it for a while) They all wanted a baby sister and their wish was granted. Kendra kept asking lots of questions and was genuinely interested. Ethan was excited and paid attention as well but that didn't last and Preston was good and kept saying sissy, baby, sissy. I had snuck a few candies into my purse before we went just in case and boy was I glad that I did. The baby was curled up in a ball and so it was very hard to get the pictures and measurements that the ultrasound tech wanted so it took quite a bit of time.

My mom thinks that she might look like Ethan, I told her that I couldn't tell and that all the kids look alike anyways.
The only fun thing she did for us was she finally moved her hands so that we could count those little fingers and she gave us a thumbs up.The name that we have picked out is Aubrey Michele Wynia.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun for you guys you will have a perfect family!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet her!!!