Monday, August 25, 2008

How does this even happen?

I went to the doctor today and I got to hear the heartbeat, which was awesome! My doctor is so funny, with both Preston and this one he has said, "Well you are doing great, your body knows just what to do." Which I interpret as, man you are already huge! Anyways, when I walked in the door Josh infoms me that Preston has just had some yogurt. I turn around to see Preston and this is what I find....








Our kids love yogurt so much that we just buy the big tubs of it and put it in a bowl. Well apparently Preston decided to try out the bowl on his head. He thought it was quite comical and was playing with it and then licking his hands, GROSS! Needless to say I made Josh take him straight to the bathtub and as I was washing his hair I had to pick out pieces of strawberries. OH MAN!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Evan was a HUGE fan of putting bowls on his head! Now he likes to scatter the food on the floor. Will the messes ever end!?

Jen said...

HAHAHA! I miss you guys!