Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a few Pictures


WOW, look at that hair, I wish mine looked like that!




Here is Josh enjoying a wonderful Sunday afternoon! He hates it when I take his Picture.



Kendra LOVES to jump on the trampoline. I don't think it will be long before she is doing flips and tricks like me.



Ethan is super cool!



Preston was actually laughing at Uncle Devin, who was standing behind me. Hey, whatever it takes right?



I had Josh take this so that I had a picture of Kendra's Hair-do. I found this on a web-stite and decided to try it out on Kendra. This picture doesn't show it very well, but it was super easy and stayed really well. She went to a b-day party on Saturday and her hairdo was the talk of the party. When I went and picked her up the moms were asking me tons of questions. I love that Kendra's hair is so long and we can do so much with it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Don't look at that comment or it will crash your computer. I love the row of knots it's so fun I finally made it stay on Haylee's hair she didn't really like it though.

Emily said...

WHat!? I didn't know you had a blog! I already read all of your old posts... that is how blog crazy I am. Your kids are adorable.. I jut can't believe how big they are getting since I last saw pictures of them!

Emily said...

PS: I'm so glad that someone I know from Billings has a blog for me to read. (you are the only one I know of right now!)OH, and I love your blog layout too.