Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bracketology

What am I thinking? So this year is a little different when it comes to March Madness in the Wynia house. Josh, who now works from home, no longer has the opportunity to participate in the office pool for NCAA Basketball. This is a first for him, it is the only betting I let him do all year and he looks forward to it. Occassionaly I have joined in and watched a game or two with him and I almost always help him keep track of his points on his bracket, he has even won a year or two.

I, on the other hand, now work in an office and could not say no when it came to making up my own bracket. I know nothing about this year's teams except when it comes to BYU, which obviously doesn't hold much water to teams like Kansas and UCLA. I knew I was going to need some help. I enlisted the help of Josh and together we filled out a stellar bracket. I have even been passing around a little smack-talk (I just couldn't help it.) I am such a competitive person and sometimes it just leeks out. So over the next few weeks as I am busy packing away our ever belonging you will also find me listening to and watching b-ball, something that I haven't done in years. So wish me luck, and I better win or I am out $10 and Josh might just have to sleep on the couch.

No comments: