Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Heart Etsy

Our laptop is officially ill and needs to see the doctor, so I am having a hard time getting anything done on our ancient computer. I apologize for the lack of posts and also the lack of pictures but it will most likely be awhile. Anyways, the semester is rapidly drawing to a close and I couldn't be more excited. I am ready for a break! It is much different this semester due to the fact that I am working four to five nights a week on top of my school load, (which was only seven credits this semester.) In the meantime I have also been keeping up with my Etsy shop. So many people that I run into have never heard of Etsy.com and it amazes me since I am pretty obsessed with it. Some of you may know that I have a shop at www.runiqueboutique.etsy.com I love to sew and be crafty so when I discovered etsy I knew it was for me. Etsy is a website that sells nothing but handcrafted or vintage items. The site it full of thousands of crafters that have awesome and fun things to share. I do plenty of shopping on etsy now and love being able to find things that are trendy, cute, and UNIQUE. For example, for our anniversary I got Josh a hand stamped keychain that had our initials and wedding date on it along with a cute saying. It was personal, thoughtful and inexpensive.... PERFECT! So along with the craziness of my semester I have been trying to fill my shop up for the holidays. I pretty much have every bag that I wanted to get finished all done and listed in the shop. I call that my own little miracle. I also recently made a whole bunch of fabric flower headbands but due to the malfunctioning of the laptop those might not make it on the site for a few weeks. So if you haven't already, go and check out Etsy.com you can get a jump start on your christmas shopping, (with two December birthdays and four children I started about four months ago)

1 comment:

Emily said...

What are your favorite Etsy stores? I haven't been on there a ton, but came across "Ellembee"... really cute stuff.