Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Hair

We have been growing Kendra's hair out for quite some time now. It has gotten really long and dark! Somedays we want to cut it all off but for the most part we love being able to do lots of fun things with it. One of my favorite websites is www.girlydos.blogspot.com She always has really great ideas and shows you all of the steps too. This one is the beach hairdo. She looked like she was ready for a sunset wedding on the beach with this one.


This hairdo is my ultimate favorite. I remember my mom doing this to my hair when I was a little girl. I call it the princess braid, or the crown because it goes all of the way around. You can actually pull this hairdo off without very long hair but since Kendra's is so long it turns out really nicely. And of course, she always has to have that flower in her hair too top it off




I know that short hair is so cute and so many times I have been this close to getting it cut off, but I always seem to talk myself out of it. She will have plenty of time to have short hair, for now we are loving it long.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe how dark her hair is! We just cut Dani's again...it is so short that it is even shaved a bit in the back--call her posh spice=)

Patsy said...

Your family is beautiful... I love you!!